“Fantastic B and B”

Mandalay Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 28 Portrush B&B and Inns
“Fantastic B and B”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stayed in the Mandalay B and B on the 18th to the 20th .. My family and I had a great time there . The breakfast was amazing and the room was so clean and comfy .. Frank is a lovely host makes u feel at home .. My daughter Aimee who is four loved the B and B and frank . I defiantly will b back and I recommend this B and B to everyone .. Thank you frank for r wonderful stay. Christina Graham

• Stayed August 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Carlisle, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Thanks, Frank and family, for a very pleasant stay (next time we will book!). Pleased to see Portrush looking so much better now. We will have no hesitation in recommending Mandalay to our friends here in Scotland and England.
Keep up the good work - and if you get a chance of a break, take it here in the Lake District.
Jim and Isobel

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived at Mandalay's bed and breakfast without a reservation. By mistake, we had booked a hotel 500 miles from where we were. We were received at the B&B by wonderful people who catered to our every need ... We got the choice between two wonderful rooms, and to my big surprise, they offered to clean my clothes in order to save me a trip! I was welcomed with wonderful smiles m the morning, and we were sent to great restaurants and a nice welcoming pub. A stay in this B&B is a mist if you are passing by Portrush. Thanks to all the team :)

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank JSRomeo
northern ireland
Reviewed 12 August 2013

stayed in the mandalay for one night , 11th august with my wife and 2 children . we live in bangor which is only 70 odd miles away . we just fancied a night in portrush without the hassle of driving home . we where met with a friendly welcome , showed to an awesome room , large double room with bunk beds . a 2 seater sofa and a large flat screen tv . we where given great advice on how to get into portrush and things we might like to do , as we had been here before we had a rough idea of where we where going . the hotel is located in an ideal position in my eyes , 5 mins from the center of portrush , and round the back of the hotel is a fantastic coastal walk into portrush . breakfast was excellent, fresh fruit , cold meats , cereal , and a cooked irish breakfast , I had the irish breakfast and was one of the best I have ever had . I cant recommended this hotel enough , as I said at the start its only up the road I will stay here again for sure

Room Tip: if your with a family room 5
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Castlederg, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I Stayed in the Mandalay Bed & Breakfast a few weeks ago it was the best place ever very good service 1st class very good tea & toast and breakfast 100% good i would recommend this place to my friends & Family enjoyed my 1 weeks holiday in portrush hope to do it again during the Easter holidays in April 2014 and stay at the same place again for 1 week

Room Tip: the rooms are excellence no problems with them nice and quite you can make your own tea or watch the...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed over the weekend in this place very clean friendly wee place.the owner and his daugher Gail made us feel at home the minute we arrived.rooms so tidy and clean food and staff great.will always come back anytime we stay in portrush again.perhaps next time il ask Gail out for a wee drink.

• Stayed August 2013
Rovaniemi, Finland
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed with my boyfriend in small double and that was great, clean and cousy! Breakfast was good! B&B was really close to city center and trainstation. Best place to start exploring the coast.
Frank was great host! Greetings! We would visit again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple