“Exceptional service”
Review of GolfLinks Hotel

GolfLinks Hotel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Portrush
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel with a group of 15 people and I must say the service we received was exceptional. Lady on reception was so friendly and helpful to us during the whole stay and nothing was ever a bother to her. We had some trouble getting Taxi's and a lady who worked in the hotel actually gave us a lift to our restaurant, unbelievable . Overall a fab hotel with brilliant staff, clean and modern, great smoking area too. Good job guys.

1  Thank KnifeandForkMGR

Reviewed 16 June 2014

On Wednesday 4th June 2014 my wife and I popped in here for a quick bite to eat at teatime. Food which was very good was promptly served by friendly waiter. I thought prices very fair. We were in at 5.15 p.m. and left about an hour later - seemed to be only patrons which I found rather strange given good food, service and pricing.. Maybe just bit out of town for some. Can recommend.

Room Tip: Only had meal.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Used this hotel for daughters hen night. Rooms were great. Staff couldn't do enough for us. Had areas set aside for us for dinner, party games, in Kelly's disco and for breakfast. Food lovely. Maybe not the place if you want complete peace and quiet on a Saturday night unless you just join the revellers!! Great.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Atlantic for my sisters hen wkd.. 21 of us! I can't fault the staff or hotel.. We arrived on sat afternoon.. Greeted by friendly staff.. There was a lovely private area sectioned off in restaurant for us with balloons & banners! The food was delicious & really good quality (big portions)! We then went to the boat bar which we had exclusively for our group.. We did a cocktail class which was great.. Then into Kelly's nightclub where again there was a large area reserved with balloons and banners!! Music was brill & we danced till close! The night staff at hotel were great Craic & our fry in morn was yum! I can't fault the hotel & this was an excellent hen package.. Recently stayed at the Atlantic for my sisters hen wkd.. 21 of us! I can't fault the staff or hotel.. We arrived on sat afternoon.. Greeted by friendly staff.. There was a lovely private area sectioned off in restaurant for us with balloons & banners! The food was delicious & really good quality (big portions)! We then went to the boat bar which we had exclusively for our group.. We did a cocktail class which was great.. Then into Kelly's nightclub where again there was a large area reserved with balloons and banners!! Music was brill & we danced till close! The night staff were great Craic & the fry in the morn was yummy! I can't fault the hotel.. Fantastic venue for a hen wkd with great value packages!! Ciaran, Nigel, Jordan & the blonde receptionist were esp great!! We will b back again!!! X

1  Thank Nicholamiller
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We had a Treat Ticket deal and boy was it good value! The hotel is decorated in a plush, boutique style. Joanne, the receptionist, was very welcoming and efficient & we had Room 1 which is a mini suite. Cracking big bed, plenty of windows and a great shower room. We had our lunch which was fine & included a bottle a wine before going into Portrush for the night. The breakfast this morning was absolutely delicious, particularly the bacon. It was served by Nigel who is another great staff member. Bacon, sausage, egg, soda bread, hash brown, mushroom & tomato. Excellent!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FatherTed1_7
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My partner and I were on a short break in Portrush and decided to go to the atlantic for a meal on the recommendation of my parents and we were not disappointed!!! The food was to die for, the service was great and the restaurant was beautiful. I honestly can say that this was the nicest meal I have ever had and I will definitely be returning next time I am in the area. I would strongly recommend the restaurant to anyone!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Yvonne56454
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have a holiday home on the caravan site beside this restaurant but do not normally use the restaurant/bar as much as we should. We were a party of 8 adults and 1 child. The staff very good and we all had a great meal. Would recommend and will use more often.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karenschoice
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portrush
Portrush Atlantic Hotel
#1 of 8 in Portrush
The Bushmills Inn Hotel
The Bushmills Inn Hotel
#1 of 3 in Bushmills

Been to GolfLinks Hotel? Share your experiences!