My wife, our two young children and myself stayed at the Ramada for two nights B&B. We requested a sea view & on arrival were given a room overlooking the crashing waves! The room was spotless & beds were really comfortable.
In the morning we asked to be moved as it had been really stormy! Our luggage was moved to a new which was again clean, warm, big & comfortable!
Breakfast 10 outa 10 & staff were outstanding!! I will definitely visit again and would recommend any travellers to give it a go!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated on the North Coast in the centre of Portrush overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and very close to both of the stunning beaches in Portrush. 69 Bedrooms, some with Ocean views, lift, Free WiFi and in room, tea and coffee making facilities,and safe. Ideal venue for golfing, conferences or visiting the Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery or Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Barry's amusements or relaxing and enjoying the town's diverse mixture of bars, restaurants, and live music venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your Portrush Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Hotel Comfort Portrush
- Portrush Ramada
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel Northern Ireland