Arriving in Portrush on a sunny and mild day after a 6 hour drive, was a good start. The welcome at reception was excellent and informative. The well furnished sea facing room was comfortable and easily accessed. Dinner in the restaurant just lacked something although the staff were attentive and pleasant. I don't like having to pay extra for chips with my fish and chips and the fish platter was disappointing both in content and quality. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice from the cold and hot buffets.
Overall the staff were pleasant and welcoming and an asset to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated in the centre of town overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. 69 Bedrooms, lift, Free WiFi and in room safe. Ideal venue for golfing, conferences or visiting the Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery or Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Portrush Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Hotel Comfort Portrush
- Portrush Ramada
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel Northern Ireland