Just had another meal in 1 of our favourite restaurants. We are never disappointed with the service or quality of food.
Even if you just pop in for a beverage/drink the views are amazing especially on a good day.
All the Staff are always very professional, friendly and helpful.
We can't praise this restaurant/hotel enough and would give it a 5* rating. This is a definite place to eat when in Portrush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel is situated on the North Coast in the centre of Portrush overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and very close to both of the stunning beaches in Portrush. 69 Bedrooms, some with Ocean views, lift, Free WiFi and in room, tea and coffee making facilities,and safe. Ideal venue for golfing, conferences or visiting the Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery or Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Barry's amusements or relaxing and enjoying the town's diverse mixture of bars, restaurants, and live music venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Portrush Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Hotel Comfort Portrush
- Portrush Ramada
- Comfort Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Atlantic Hotel Northern Ireland