Many of our family and friends have just spent most of the weekend at the Magherabuoy Hotel to celebrate our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The whole experience from beginning to end was excellent and the Causeway Suite was a superb venue for a wedding reception. The staff were all very helpful, attentive and friendly and the food was delicious. The hotel rooms were comfortable, bright, modern and spotlessly clean. I would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel for a wedding or similar function as everything was handled very professionally by Bridget our Wedding Co-ordinator. We just loved the Magherabuoy and can't wait for an opportunity to stay again in the near future. Thanks to everyone involved for helping to make my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a truly memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished country mansion and three-star, family-friendly hotel offering luxury, en-suite bedrooms and free on-site car parking. Some rooms with views across the Atlantic Ocean. Bedrooms include large doubles/twins, superior, family and accessible bedrooms. Broadband is free throughout and the Hotel offers a range of dining options. Tea room open Mon-Sat 10am-4pm. Carvery Lunch served on Sundays from 12.30pm-2.30pm. Food is served in the Bistro every evening from 4pm. Located under two miles from Royal Portrush, the Hotel is ideal for those wanting to sample the famous links. Also within a half hour's car drive of the Giant's Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Magherabuoy House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Magherabuoy Hotel
- Best Western Portrush
- Portrush Best Western
- Magherabuoy House Hotel Portrush, Northern Ireland