our party of 8 have just returned from overnight stay in Magherabouy and we can't praise it enough. the hotel was first class, service was great as was food and room. A special mention to the night porter who put up with us drinking until 4.00am with out complaint. I can't understand where the bad reviews come from, what are these people used to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished country mansion and three-star, family-friendly hotel offering luxury, en-suite bedrooms and free on-site car parking. Some rooms with views across the Atlantic Ocean. Bedrooms include large doubles/twins, superior, family and accessible bedrooms. Broadband is free throughout and the Hotel offers a range of dining options. Tea room open Mon-Sat 10am-4pm. Carvery Lunch served on Sundays from 12.30pm-2.30pm. Food is served in the Bistro every evening from 4pm. Located under two miles from Royal Portrush, the Hotel is ideal for those wanting to sample the famous links. Also within a half hour's car drive of the Giant's Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Magherabuoy House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Magherabuoy Hotel
- Best Western Portrush
- Portrush Best Western
- Magherabuoy House Hotel Portrush, Northern Ireland