I stayed in thsi hotel a few years ago and was impressed with the location, at that time the bedrooms let the hotel down, they were quite plain and if truth be told, old. I was at the Black Bush golfing week at the start of June and to my surprise the hotel bedroom block had been knocked down an rebuilt with the most stunning bedrooms I think i have ever stayed in. The superior room I was in was large and modern, It had wireless and Wired internet connection, which was free. The rooms have only been open for 1 month and the finishing touches were being done,
All in all , a superb stay , most enjoyable , i have already booked for the Black bush next year , as have a few of my Golfing friends.
Great location, beautiful hotel and superb staff....
The candid photos aready posted on this site really do not due the hotel justice, book in and see this place for yourself...
A devoted Golfer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished country mansion and three-star, family-friendly hotel offering luxury, en-suite bedrooms and free on-site car parking. Some rooms with views across the Atlantic Ocean. Bedrooms include large doubles/twins, superior, family and accessible bedrooms. Broadband is free throughout and the Hotel offers a range of dining options. Tea room open Mon-Sat 10am-4pm. Carvery Lunch served on Sundays from 12.30pm-2.30pm. Food is served in the Bistro every evening from 4pm. Located under two miles from Royal Portrush, the Hotel is ideal for those wanting to sample the famous links. Also within a half hour's car drive of the Giant's Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Magherabuoy House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Magherabuoy Hotel
- Best Western Portrush
- Portrush Best Western
- Magherabuoy House Hotel Portrush, Northern Ireland