“Couldn't be happier!!”

Waterworld - Portrush
Ranked #7 of 23 things to do in Portrush
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular attraction offers a unique indoor experience.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

After reading reviews about waterworld I was abit worried about going but I shouldn't have been! Went today with kids, staff were very helpful & friendly, pool was clean & well maintained changing rooms were spotless with a cleaner there the whole time we were there making sure it was kept dry & clean! Children had a ball with so much to keep them entertained! We were in for almost 3 hours without realising! We will definitely be back very soon!!!

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Was a terrible experience for me there was poo in the pool and hair everywhere will never go back don't recommend it

7  Thank Abs2003
Reviewed 15 August 2013

the children loved the pool and slides .the pool area was great but the changing rooms were a disgrace . when my wife complained to the staff at the front desk the girl rolled her eyes at us. used sanitary towels are unacceptable.

1  Thank steviemlfc
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have been a lot as I'm a local and there always seems to be poo in the pool and on the changing room floors and there was even dirty tampons on the floors. Filthy

7  Thank Miss C
Reviewed 11 August 2013

If you are looking for a fun place where children can enjoy themselves in the water with fountains and slides then this is fantastic! I went with my 2 year old and 6 year old and they thoroughly enjoyed it and could enjoy themselves without being held onto and could have some freedom and have fun!!!! If you are looking for pristene Swimming pool for adults or where teens can swim and dive this not the place for you!!!!! I think the earlier you go in the day the cleaner it is but dont think it gets cleaned as the day goes on! I didnt like Communal changing area but it would not stop me from taking my children here again simply because they had GREAT FUN!!!!! Cost was very reasonable too!

1  Thank Deborah P