Enjoyed our first weekend at the Adelphi last weekend, 2 adults, 2 teens in one of their lovely 'attic' rooms. Very spacious, 1 double, 2 twins and exceptionally clean room and bathroom - we could even see the sea! Very welcome tea and coffee facilities and mineral water. We all found the beds very comfy and cosy, the breakfast was plentiful and a great idea that you could have whatever you asked for, not just the usual full fry up! All staff we met were friendly and happy. Enjoyed a lovely meal in the Bistro also - deserts were absolutely fantastic, especially the Caramalised Apple Cheesecake! The spa was very relaxing and again, very clean and well maintained. You really should try it here - we really, really enjoyed it and it's so central for the coast. Take a hike round Ramore Head like we did - exhilerating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Portrush is like a Boutique Style Hotel, and offers unparalleled luxury coupled with a quality of service that is second to none. Situated in the heart of Portrush, Adelphi Portrush is proudly owned and managed by the Holmes family. 28 Luxury en-suite bedrooms Health suite - Spa, Sauna and Steam Spa beauty and treatment Salon Fully licensed Bistro restaurant Lift to all floors, fully accessible Free internet, wired and Wi-Fi Complimentary guest computer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Adelphi Portrush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Adelphi Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Portrush Northern Ireland