Adelphi Portrush
Cromore Halt Inn(Portstewart)
The Anchorage Inn(Portstewart)
Bayview Hotel(Portballintrae)
View Hotel
All reviewshoneymoon suitesteam room and saunahealth suitebreakfast and evening mealpoached eggslovely hotelmain streetstreet parkingsea viewfamily roommy mumlarge roomlovely breakfastcentral locationcooked breakfastweekend breaktop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great surprise on a golf trip to Portrush Ireland with hubby. Boutique hotel with large rooms dining and helpful staff. Also just opened a day spa with a wonderful therapist. This was nice after shopping while hubby was golfing. Also very close to Giants Causeway and Bushmill distillery for tours. Giants Causeway a must stop in Northern Ireland. Hubby says Portrush is an awesome golf course too!

Room Tip: Go to the spa and great a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
AdelphiPortrush, Owner at Adelphi Portrush, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Steffi thank you very much for your great review.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and availed of some of our spa treatments. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Regards
Amanda Holmes AIH

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Booked a get away night for my partner and i. Hotel was spotless and our room was spacious and clean. My partner has stayed in a few hotels round the country and has found few to be up to this standard, would recommend this hotel to everyone. Staff friendly and polite. Bistro food was good and all locally sourced to.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Tehee
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Booked a last minute getaway for Mum and I for one night. Thought it was excellent value for the accommodation and exceptional breakfast. Did not realise we could have had dinner there also.We had already booked for Bushmills but would have been interested in dining in the evening to sample. Very clean and spacious rooms and ideal location for Mum to dander around the shops etc. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Little touches made it - bottled water, tea/coffee facilities and Wifi.Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank michele p
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I stayed there while we were attending the CEF conference.
Room was very clean and spacious with tea, coffee and biscuits. Wifi was also available.
The restaurant and kitchen staff were extremely helpful and attentive. I, along with a few others staying, had dietary needs. The kitchen staff produced some of the tastiest food I have had the pleasure of eating in a long time.
No matter what was asked of them, nothing was too much trouble.
I can't wait to return
Thanks for a great stay

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank GGWall
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Adelphi in March we were visiting Northern Ireland and my husband was playing golf at the local golf clubs.
We enjoyed our stay very much, we decided to have lunch on our first day, the chicken maryland £5.95 is to die for, be aware it's a big lunch portion!
The staff can not be more helpful and friendly, we had a lovely big room with a seaview Room 204.
The breakfast is delicious and made to order as well as the usual help yourself fare.
I had a very relaxing facial I did not visit the Spa area as I was told it opened at 3pm, I did not question the reason why.
We had dinner on one of our nights stay, it was ok but nothing to rave about, the restaurant was very busy but the staff were very friendly.
The Hotel does not have a car park, it is very easy and safe to park in the street outside the Hotel, do not let this put you off.
If you are planning on staying in Portrush I would highly recommend this lovely friendly Hotel, you will not be disappointed I can assure you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple