We used this hotel whilst travelling around Ireland for a few days. Excellent location for driving along the Antrim Coast (on the way there) and then seeing the Giants Causeway, The Rope Bridge and Bushmills Distillery the next day. Not aware of any car parking, but we got a spot across the road from the the building. Beautiful room; massive bed and modern and spacious bathroom. All you would need; tea making facilities in room, TV etc. Breakfast was lovely - great choice. All in all a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Portrush is like a Boutique Style Hotel, and offers unparalleled luxury coupled with a quality of service that is second to none. Situated in the heart of Portrush, Adelphi Portrush is proudly owned and managed by the Holmes family. 28 Luxury en-suite bedrooms Health suite - Spa, Sauna and Steam Spa beauty and treatment Salon Fully licensed Bistro restaurant Lift to all floors, fully accessible Free internet, wired and Wi-Fi Complimentary guest computer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adelphi Portrush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Portrush Hotel Portrush
- Adelphi Hotel Portrush
- Portrush Adelphi Hotel
- Adelphi Portrush Northern Ireland