When we arrived I was a little nervous about the amusement center a few hundred feet away. I was afraid we'd be up half the night with the noise. We arrived at a very busy time of day and had to circle the block and park a few hundred feet away. NOT A PROBLEM! Tim followed me back to the car and lugged our bags and beat me back to the entrance. Our room had a bay window with a view of the harbor. A lovely room with a comfortable bed and we never heard any noise from the amusement park. Plenty of excellent restaurants and shopping nearby. A very nice breakfast got out days off to a great start. Portrush was ideally placed as a hub for our explorations of the area. Tim and Sam made us feel right at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Heights has a friendly family atmosphere. Conveniently located central to all restaurants & amenities in Portrush, overlooking the blue-flag West Strand. We aim to make your stay pleasant, comfortable & memorable for all the right reasons. We can help plan your days with advice on the area, must-see places & where best to get a good bite to eat. A fabulous Ulster fry & good craic will set you up for your adventure-filled day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Heights Bed And Breakfast
- Harbour Heights Hotel Portrush
- Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast Portrush, Northern Ireland