Tim and Sam are very welcoming hosts – glad that we stayed there..! Was suggested where to go and what to see – especially the most picturesque view points. The small town itself is a beauty with Harbour Heights facing the small harbour. Views are stunning and good restaurants around. All major sightseeing locations are nearby. Breakfast was fantastic...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Heights has a friendly family atmosphere. Conveniently located central to all restaurants & amenities in Portrush, overlooking the blue-flag West Strand. We aim to make your stay pleasant, comfortable & memorable for all the right reasons. We can help plan your days with advice on the area, must-see places & where best to get a good bite to eat. A fabulous Ulster fry & good craic will set you up for your adventure-filled day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Heights Hotel Portrush
- Harbour Heights Bed And Breakfast
- Harbour Heights Bed & Breakfast Portrush, Northern Ireland