I have stayed In the Strangford Arms on a couple of occasions and although It's bedrooms were quite dated it was still a nice place to stay, very relaxing and the staff are great. On my last visit i was a bit worried because their prices have shot up quite a bit but when i got there i could see why the hotel had been tastefully refurbished to a very high standard in my opinion (FAB). The bedrooms are a million miles from what thet were and the reception area was beautiful. So my point is go to the Strangford Arms even if your a guest who had a bad experience with the accomodation you'll see a big difference YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strangford Arms Hotel is ideally located in the lively town of Newtownards,15 minutes drive from Belfast city centre, 10 minutes from George Best Belfast City Airport and Bangor town centre. This Victorian listed building has been extensively refurbished to the highest standards and now incorporates 39 luxurious En-suite Bedrooms, Conference & Banqueting Suites and the award winning LeWinters Bistro, Bars & Restaurant. Wireless Internet access WiFi is provided complimentary for all residents and delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Strangford Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strangford Arms Newtownards
- Strangford Arms Hotel Newtownards, Northern Ireland