The first thing we noticed was how clean the place was, everything was just spotless. Nice up to date furniture and warm. The reception staff on arrival where so friendly and we where checked in within 3 mins, they had everything ready for us. There was no iron in the room and we rang reception and no problem getting us one. The rooms where slightly too warm through the night and we could not open the window as it was too noisy outside. The rooms where compact and did the job. We had a really nice breakfest full english as there was not much choice for continental but it is a small hotel so that was understandable. My only downside to the hotel was the beds, they where not comfy at all, i think at one stage i had a spring in my back !! apart from that i would defo stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strangford Arms Hotel is ideally located in the lively town of Newtownards,15 minutes drive from Belfast city centre, 10 minutes from George Best Belfast City Airport and Bangor town centre. This Victorian listed building has been extensively refurbished to the highest standards and now incorporates 39 luxurious En-suite Bedrooms, Conference & Banqueting Suites and the award winning LeWinters Bistro, Bars & Restaurant. Wireless Internet access WiFi is provided complimentary for all residents and delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Strangford Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strangford Arms Newtownards
- Strangford Arms Hotel Newtownards, Northern Ireland