“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Chef and Manager

Chef and Manager
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Newtownards
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Seven of us were out for a family birthday celebration. Everyone really enjoyed their meal. I had the cheese fritters for starter and then the ribeye steak for main. The food was really tasty. Only slightly negative comment I would have would be on the portion size as I could have eaten more. Definitely worth a visit!!

“Disappointed”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Visited Chef and Manager and was very disappointed. Ordered Seafood Linguine and the result was about 5 what looked like frozen prawns in grainy tasteless linguine. A dish I could make much better at home. Won't be back in a hurry.

9 Thank Grace C
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Last Night Supreme”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I visited because of the reviews. I have to say it did not let is done. We both had a beautiful meal and to my liking I tried something different. My choice was the Guinea Fowl. Absolutely beautiful. The staff were a delight. Even though you brought your own wine, the wife and I never had an empty glass. Service was second to none. The restaurant itself was a delight to be in. I highly recommend this to anyone who lives in the town or is travelling through.

newtownards
“Best restaurant in North Down”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are regular customers,here almost every Saturday night, it never fails to excel, great staff always willing to help,great atmosphere,great food and a wonderful Chef and Manager.

Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I took friends of ours last Friday nite for a meal. First time there for us all and have to say very impressed. The food was first class and also the service. We cant wait to go back again and have another lovely meal. This is just what Newtownards needed. Well done to the Chef and Manager.