“Handy. Friendly staff. Quick Service”
Review of McDonalds Ards

McDonalds Ards
Ranked #37 of 83 Restaurants in Newtownards
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Use this mcDonalds a lot. Smoothies/Milkshakes great. Love the cookies and muffins. Quick and friendly service

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Went here today for a meal. It was quite busy but the digital ordering was simple enough to get our order processed. Waiting time was only a couple of minutes. The burger was ok but a little dry and the chips were fine. My wife had the cheese bites which were dry and tasteless. She would not have them again. All in all okay but not great. Jim and Lorraine.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

called with my son for dinner one night, you get what you get at McDonalds, my son loves playing with the tablets they now have

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We wanted to see a movie but also needed to do some shopping and found the easiest way to combine this was to visit Ards shopping centre, we could do our shopping in a variety of different outlets including grocery stores, get something to eat and then go to the cinema without having to move the car or travel to a different location. For convenience we ate at the McDonalds cafe which is only a short walking distance from the cinema. Although the cafe was quite busy, service was quick and there were plenty of tables available. The menu illustrates the various dishes and the calories in each one which is handy if you are being careful about your daily calorie count. I found the Chicken Legend meal to be tasty and the coffee to be much better than expected!

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Visited mc donalds in Ards this eve with my husband & 3 children. A bite to eat before pantomime, was so dissapointed with the food & the service. I waited almost 15mins for my food & when i eventually got it. It was cold, I will never be back to any mc donalds restaurant ever again.