“fantastic food and friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles

F E McWilliam Gallery
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Banbridge
Limavady, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This place was highly recommended to us by one of my wife's work colleagues. We were not disappointed. We stopped here on our way to Dublin recently for a coffee but ended up having a full lunch. I can particularly recommend the gourmet cheese burger. Service was excellent and the choice of food on offer catered for every taste. I would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

Eamonn and Phrasie McLaughlin, Limavady.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank EAMONN M

Banbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great place to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I recently met my friend there. We had coffee and scones which were delicious. The atmosphere and setting is good and all the staff are friendly and welcoming. I would recommend this place unreservedly.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank 123RosieR
Ascot
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I love this place - you get great home made food, in a comfortable setting with a fab atmosphere. You have the added attraction of the gallery which is always worth a wander round. Of all the places in Banbridge it is most definitely my favourite for lunch.

Visited February 2014
Dromore, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

I recently attended a friend's birthday party here & thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere & setting. The food was delicious & the service was excellent; the staff were very attentive & friendly. I would highly recommend it for a lunch or party.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I'm so lucky to live near this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

What a brill wee place. My kids love the sculpture garden and the hot chocolates. Always uplifting, cheerful and warm. A great spot to meet up with the girls for a coffee or even just to quietly read the paper. Relaxing. My current favourite spot... And free parking makes swinging by easy.

Visited March 2014