“Excellent and dependable”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Larne, United Kingdom
“Excellent and dependable”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

An excellent place to eat, both at lunch and in the evening. I have never had bad food here and the garlic potatoes are just about the best I have had anywhere.
Very friendly staff and the place is comfortable with a welcoming fire which sets off the dining area. The menu has changed since we last visited but the quality is the same.
Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Don't go near this place!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Probably the worst meal and service I have ever had barr none! Food cold, order taken incorrectly, staff unpleasant and owner could'nt care less! I will never be back to this place, a complete let down and waist of money!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Darren S
Banbridge, United Kingdom
“Ended up with food poisoning :(”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was here on the 10th March 2014 with a group of friends. The staff where brilliant, but unfortunatly the food has left me with food poisoning. I got the chicken goujons dish - i would advise people to not get this. I did initially think the chicken tasted funny but thought no more off it, I wish now I hadn't off ate the food. I was the one recommended this resturaunt to my friends to go but definatly not again. Completely ruined the night!!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Julie1122014
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food great atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Went last Saturday night 22nd feb! Great grub, great atmosphere, great very attentive staff and managers and what seemed to be one of the owners walking around checking and making sure everything was ok. Good live music and will most certainly be back! :-)

1 Thank Whistle1000
Armagh
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I ate here recently along with a couple of friends. We were all impressed with the menu and the quality of the food. everything was piping hot and nicely presentedand the chunky chips were delicious - crisp, cooked right through and a good quantity. We shared desserts between us and I can confirm that the pavlova and the brownie were very good.
Pleasant service and attractive surroundings mean that I will return. Do keep up the good work, it is so nice to have another option so close by.

• Visited February 2014