“enjoyable food”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 54 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 July 2012

nicest pizzas around:) something for everyone:):)):):)

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am so glad to hear about your ordering experience. It means a lot to hear our customers praising our hard work and efforts.

Many thanks,

There are newer reviews for Domino's Pizza

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The two pizzas myself and my wife purchased very pretty amazing. Very very tasty. 2 medium pizzas and 2 drinks cost us £30. Now thats expensive for a takeaway to eat in the car! I wouldnt really recommend going here, plenty of restaurants can do a sit in meal and a bottle of wine for less than that

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We have a range of offers available both online and in-store. I recommend checking our Facebook page for daily offers or contacting the store directly where our team can assist you to get the best deal possible.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Ok,Relax! I'm not saying the pizza is the best ever, just the best in Banbridge. Its a Dominos, and if you like Domino's then you'll like it.

I must say though, the service is good, and I also tried the online ordering. Guess what... it worked! Watched the progress of my Pizza from creation to delivery. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and the pizza was delivered. Although the strange thing was that the delivery man was wearing a uniform, smiled and said "Thank you", which is odd for Banbridge, as the locals don't usually have manners and mostly wear yocal clothes.

Overall a good experience

1  Thank crankoldman

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your order with Domino's Pizza Banbridge. We love to hear feedback from our customers as it benefits us for development and growth of the services we can provide you.

Many thanks,