“Great night out”

Pot Belly
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Banbridge
Cuisines: British, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Great night out”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

There was a large group of us that had dinner at,'The Pot Belly" last week.

The food was very tasty and the general demeanour of the restaurant and the surrounding buildings was pleasing.

We did think the wine was slightly expensive for the standard of the wine.

All in all, everyone had a great night.

• Visited July 2014

Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Great Father's Day Lunch”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Set in beautiful countryside setting. Lovely Father's Day lunch, easy booking process and restaurant very flexible and helpful with customer requests. Service very prompt and friendly and food delicious and plentiful.

• Visited June 2014
Dromore, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive.!!!! An no Entertainment.!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My Partener an i ate the most expensive breast of chicken an cod fish ever no veg an no side order on the plate not good. !!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank AngelaOREILLY93
Manchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night out!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Third time at the Pot Belly and once again wasn't disappointed! Had the girls over for our annual Uni reunion and we had, great food, great wine and a few after dinner cocktails in the lounge upstairs. The staff were very attentive and pleasant. Food was GREAT - we had steaks and the Cod for mains. Yum Yum Hic in that order :)

• Visited May 2014
Banbridge
“Top notch”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I visited the pot belly on my way home from the balmoral show this evening, this was my first experience of this restaurant and I'd just like to say how impressed I was , waitresses were very attentive and my meal was one of the best I've had in a long time, I will definitely be back and will be recommending it to my friends. Thanks for a great evening

2 Thank BERT234