“Just lovely”

Linen Hill Kitchen & Deli
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Banbridge
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Just lovely”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Food and portions great!!
I would really recommend linen hill lovely clean place! Great food! I was here for breakfast which was great! Thanks so much. Family friendly too!

• Visited June 2014

Banbridge, United Kingdom
“Very nice.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Visited with my daughter for lunch. The menu was very good and we didnt have to wait long for our food. Its different as you have to order and pay at the counter before you eat and you help yourself to cutlery etc but it was very nice. Pleasant atmosphere and not to expensive.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Tasty food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went here for lunch with my wife as we had heard good reports about it. We Were not disappointed. The dining area is bright and open and the staff are friendly and welcoming.
Good choice on the menu and at very resonable prices. I had the homemade burger which was delicious and my wife had a salad which she enjoyed. I would have no hesitation in recommending this place..

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice food, pity about slow service.”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We enjoyed a hot beef and mushroom sandwich with tomato soup and the prawn and scallop risotto.

The food was tasty, especially the hot beef sandwich. Unfortunately the risotto was barely warm by the time it reached the table.

It took 40 minutes to reach the table; this was disappointing. It was lunch time, however, the restaurant was not full and it seemed adequately staffed.

There was a nice atmosphere and the staff were friendly.
Its just a pity the kitchen speed let them down.

1 Thank Nancy K
“A pretty good restaurant well worth visiting ”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This was our second time here. The first time was enjoying their superb breakfasts. They continue to operate a pick of the menu, pay up front process. Curiosity led us to try the three mini food plates offer at £8 but I was tempted by the soup, bacon, Brie, relish deal at £7 just for a few minutes. My wife and I had three apiece. My choice: deep fried oysters (2 out of 5) deep fried prawns (4 out of 5) and deep fried whiting (3 out if 5). All fried in an ok batter. While I enjoyed what I had I wouldn't choose these again. My wife took pulled pork, which was served on ciabatta and an Asian spicy chicken both of which she rated as very good at (5 out of 5). She also took the deep fried whiting which was the poorest of the choices. We would both have the pork and chicken again. All came with various mini dips and each one of these was was excellent. The portions were decent given the price charged. The service friendly and efficient. I had a very good espresso too. The toilets superbly clean. When I paid up front I noticed they sold their home made soda and other breads. The soda bread looked superb. They also had cakes and pastries and one of my all time favourites; lemon meringue pie. I bought a pie (£3) for home and it was really, really excellent.

1 Thank Newryone