“Could do better”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Once again another visit but this time disappointed with service.Table booked for 1.00, orders placed at 1.05, & arrived 1.40. Admittedly it was lunch time & busy. Plus side food was warm & well presented & hopefully no microwave. A few extra staff for busy times would help. We,ll give it another try soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Occupying the area at the Outlet Centre formerly used by Deanes, this is a pleasant surprise. Fresh local produce, award winning local chef, and varied menu, make this an excellent eatery.
We sampled the lunchtime menu, including one of the daily specials, and it was really good food. Quite busy & not the fastest, but certainly worth a re visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stopped off at the Outlet Shopping Centre on way back from Dublin to North Coast. Had my 14 year old fussy eater with me who had already spotted a burger bar nearby. Typically these outlets have standard run-of-the-mill cafes to take a quick break from shopping. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed if you stop in the Linen Hill. Staff are very welcoming, the menu is interesting but not overwhelming and with daily specials there is something for everyone. There is a discreet child friendly area with books and toys, a takeaway deli selection and a wide range of drinks available. I had the open chicken and bacon sandwich on olive bread accompanied by the wonderful tomato and pepper soup, although I could have had a choice of chips or salad instead. I had a glass of very refreshing home made lemonade with this., My son had the large home made burger with bacon and cheese in a ciabatta roll with salad, huge home made chips and pepper sauce on the side. He followed this with a delicious hot chocolate. All for the very reasonable price of £20 for the two of us. The quality of the food speaks for itself. I will definitely call again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stopped here today for breakfast. Amazing I ordered eggs royal which was fabulous. The restaurant was spotless and excellent service. It is really surprising to find such a great place in an outlet. Would highly recommend it

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Where to start? Very friendly staff. 2 adults & 3 kids. We hoped to sit outside on one of the 5 large tables, but it decided to rain!? :(
Restaurant was quite busy, but we got a table quite quickly.
The menu was varied and there were 3 dishes which I coould decide between!
Eventually went for the 10oz Serlion steak served with choice of side (garlic potatoes for me) caramalised onions and jus. Mrs. J went for the pulled pork - which was UGE and lovely too!
As for the kids..... They had the Kids Meal Deal @ £6.50 each: 1. Steak/Mash (£2 suppliment) 7up drink & large icecream. 2. Pizza/Homemade chunky chips, 7up drink & Fruit Pavlova. 3. Homemade burger/noodles, 7up drink & Chocolate brownie & icecream! Of course I had to try 'each' they ALL the dishes were superb!!!!
Definitely worth a try..... and not only once!!!
(By-the-way: They also run 'childrens cookery courses' during the summer months which 2/3 of our children are going to..... I hope they can pick up some of their tips!!)