Bannville House Hotel
US$173
US$168
US$127
US$118
Down Royal House(Lisburn)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$134
US$131
Travelocity
Newforge House(Magheralin)
Priceline
All reviewsrecommend this hotelafternoon teasandwichesa living social dealsunday carverybeeflovely groundsfood was amazingsat nightfunction roomstayed here for one nightpleasant stafflovely weekendbusy hotelmain coursereception staffweekend break
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed here as a wedding guest on 23 August. Reception went as clockwork, and the food and service were second to none. Each member of staff were so eager to please as nothing was too much trouble. Our room was nicely appointed and larger than expected, and breakfast definately set us up for the day ahead. The only negative I can think of is that the exterior could do with a fresh coat of paint, but this is next on to do list as the hotel has just under gone a total refurbishment. Hopefully we will get the chance to revisit the Banville again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Markcathymagill
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The wedding itself was brilliant & the hotel offer a one stop shop package (marriage ceremony, reception & after party all at one venue), which is great. Food, service & staff all wondering at the actual wedding. Also, I was able to book the only smoking room available & use my NIPSA union card to receive discount - again brilliant. Room itself was fine, but could do with a updating. Night staff at reception need an intensive customer care course! On our way to retiring, I enquired about availing of room service for our breakfast the next morning - reception staff looked at me like he'd neither heard of such a thing, informed me of additional charge & scribbled something down, ensuring me that was sorted. It wasn't! I'd requested a 9.30am breakfast to our room, but by 9.50 I knew it wasn't coming & phoned reception, who informed me that they had no knowledge of my request. Luckily, we were not rushing for another appointment the next day. Felt this was unprofessional as it was a simple request. Day shift are more professional & friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went there with my partner for a Sunday meal, food was good. We both got the roast of the day, I had beef and she had turkey and ham. Food was good and staff were friendly so couldn’t ask for more. There seemed to be a party of some sort going on but it was kept separate which was good. I would return.

Room Tip: Plenty of parking
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Friendly, welcoming, clean, tidy, comfortable and very good value for money. Service that really excels. Good breakfast, excellent evening meal. Free parking. Pretty grounds and such helpful staff. Too good to be true ? Try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Reg W
Reviewed 22 August 2013

myself and my boyfriend have just came back from a weekend away at the bannville house hotel
we have had a lovely time ,can not fault this hotel in anyway .the staff are lovely and very helpful.
we had are dinner both nights in the hotel ,it was delicious.the chef was excellent .the rooms where spacious and comfortable had a lovely view .i have recommend the bannville house to my friends, and im hoping to come back very soon.
thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple