“A GREAT SPOT FOR VISITING THE NORTH COAST” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel

Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Coleraine
Co Down
“A GREAT SPOT FOR VISITING THE NORTH COAST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed here in March for a one night stay. The hotel is excellent, the rooms are clean, the food is good and the breakfast is particularly good. I stayed on my own - and all was good.

Room was very clean and well appointed, bed was very comfortable and I slept well.

My car was frozen up in the morning so they provided me with a jug of warm water - thank you!!

So that's it from my point of view - its a great wee place to stay, one which I can recommend.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for your good comments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premier Inn Coleraine and that you would recommend us. We are definitely lucky to be located in a beautiful part of the country, which lots of our guests are taking advantage of at the minute with the good weather we are getting. We do hope that you return to stay with us and perhaps squeeze in some more sight seeing.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Groomsport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We regularly stay in a Premier Inn and have always been pleased with the consistency in standards throughout the company's establishments. They give you what they promise and the Coleraine Inn was no exception. Clean, fresh, quiet rooms with a simple, pleasing décor and everything you might need for your stay. This includes really comfortable beds and the very welcome tea making facilities. Good value for money is particularly important too. Premier Inn ....You set the standard for other hotels, many of which could do with taking some lessons from you on just getting the basics right ! Keep up the good work !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Good Afternoon, thank you for your brilliant comments. You have summed up what Premier Inn try to achieve on a daily basis. We try to deliver this kind of experience to all of our guests and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments on to the team. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the near future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

me my husband and his daughter have stayed here previously and we didn't have a bad word to say however after our last stay, on the weekend before Christmas, we will not be back. The stay itself was fine, however the customer service I received after we checked out was appalling. After arriving home an hour after checking out, my husband realised he left his bottle of aftershave amongst other inexpensive items in the bathroom. He phoned immediately and was told that although the other items had been handed in by the cleaning staff the aftershave had not and no other help was offered. Why would he lift a bottle of aftershave but leave everything else? This was an expensive bottle of aftershave I bought my husband 6 weeks earlier for our wedding and it had only been used a handful of times. So I phoned back and the girl who handled my call told me that although the room had been cleaned no one else had checked in. When I asked her why we would lift a bottle of aftershave and leave everything else her attitude became aggressive she basically told me that didn't believe me because the cleaning staff wouldn't steal! She then told me the manager was not available and she would leave word for her to phone me. After talking to the manager she informed me that she would have to investigate and she would be in contact. She was meant to phone me over Christmas but the call didn't materialise and I had to phone her, which is unacceptable. To cut a long story short, the vanishing aftershave never turned up, surprise surprise! I was told by the manager that I would have the cost of the room refunded but when I told her this didn't cover the price of the aftershave she then told me didn't have the authority to refund me the cost of the aftershave?!? Overall the manager seemed incredibly inexperienced and she wasn't able to offer me the resolution I believed I deserved. So because of this poor treatment and because it appears that some members of staff have sticky fingers I have no intention of ever using Premier Inn Coleraine again and I have told all of my friends and family the same.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Carla M
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm really glad you enjoyed the majority of your stay and gave excellent marks for location, cleanliness etc. I'm sorry you felt some aspects of your stay were not as good as the rest. Our housekeepers have an immpecable service history, and while the management team conducted a full investigation into your situation, found no evidence to take it further, however I sincerely hope that by refunding your full stay that this has gone some way to restoring your faith in Premier Inn. We are unable to offer any more compensation for items any of our guests may have lost during their stay.
Thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great value for a good place to stay. Great staff... note that WiFi "free" time is limited (although additional time is available at a low flat rate, I think). We had a little problem (self incurred) with the room, but the staff made it all right, really going out of their way to help us out.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Good evening, many thanks for your kind review, I will pass your lovely comments on to the team. We are all here to help and I am glad on this occassion we succeeded in solving your problem. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last night with my boyfriend and thought it was grand for the £50 we had paid for the night (not including breakfast). You know what you are getting with the premier inn - its not the ritz but the room was clean and well equipped (hairdryer, towels, soap, etc). The hotel is in a quiet area with ample parking. Staff were friendly. Only complaint is that the bed (room 16) wasn't the most comfortable - a bit on the hard side. But all in all a decent wee hotel and would probably choose this hotel again if I was staying in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Good evening, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Premier Inn. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we do strive to provide the highest level of customer service and ensure all of our guests leave happy. We have just had all of our beds replaced with new Hypnos beds and the feedback from our guests is excellent so you should return to try them out. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn soon.
Omagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Family and I enjoyed it very much and wood use it again very soon and recommend it to all my friends so go there very kids enjoy it and slept well and loved the room and staff and wanted to stay another night

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leanne B, Manager at Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Good Afternoon, many thanks for your review. The team are delighted that you have rated us so highly. We aim to make every guest feel welcome and ensure they enjoy every aspect of their stay. I am glad on this occassion we have achieved this. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn again soon.
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

The hotel was Clean, friendly safe and so handy to the shops and other faciities, we slept well and were ready to face a good days shopping in Coleraine. The price of the room was great, more money to shop

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your top mark review. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Premier Inn Coleraine. We strive to provide great rooms, great people and great value and you have benefited from all three. Once again thank you for your review, have a great day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleraine
Lodge Hotel
#2 of 8 in Portrush
Magherabuoy House Hotel
Magherabuoy House Hotel
#5 of 8 in Portrush

Been to Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel? Share your experiences!