Good friendly warm welcome from staff.
Tasty food, ate twice here and once about 21.45 no problems.
Local irish harp lager and small area outside when it was warm.
Room was quite hot but could only air condition down to 17 degrees.
Room was as new.bedding as expected gave a comfortable night.
Lots of local eateries if you dont fancy in house.
Sainsburys just along the road for fuel too.
A lovely part of the world who tolerate the influx for the northwest200.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland