Stayed one night in a family room which was clean and had a very comfy bed with single bed and cot for the kids. We had a meal in the restaurant that evening and it was good with special mention of Danielle the waitress who was very friendly and really good with the kids considering the mess they made. Breakfast was superb with fresh fruit. Cereals etc and then your hot food cooked to order. You can have as much of any items as you wish. Costa filtered coffee sold here as well. Had a problem of no cold water in the shower which was rectified by moving rooms to use another bathroom prior to checkout. Good carpark. Great value at £50 for family of 4 B&B. Add a pool or leisure facilities to this complex and it would take some beating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland