I thought that this hotel was lovely and very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful, making it very easy to check-in. The rooms were very spacious and comfy with tea and coffee making facilities.
There was also direct access to a Table Table resturant which was very nice and the food was good. It is also nice just to sit in the bar with a drink and if it is a nice day there is seating outside. Again the staff here are very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the natural majesty and rugged beauty of the Giant's Causeway, just a 25-minute drive away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Coleraine
- Premier Inn Coleraine Hotel Northern Ireland