“You really must eat here”
Review of Indus Valley

Indus Valley
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Coleraine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Dinner tonight for Friday treat. Third time in three weeks
Great to see Saeed back at the helm. His return has raised the quality of food back to its previous position of best in Northern Ireland in my opinion.
New exciting menu with the usual high quality chicken and lamb ..... never disappoints.
Lamb tikka achari amazing as was the channa saag, mushroom pilau, garlic naan and chicken tikka Punjabi masala. No way this is mass produced sauce. All dishes delicate and full of fresh vegetables. Delicious
Staff professional friendly and very helpful.
Can’t wait to go back for another treat soon.
No restaurant can please everyone but I have never had a bad meal in this fine establishment.
Give it a go and see for yourself

1  Thank Irishfoodie49

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Was clear in my order for a takeaway for my wife and I but massively disappointed when I got it home the starter was not what I asked for and the two main courses looked like lamb and chicken pieces that had simply been placed into a microwave sause! Definitely not authentic Indian food as I have got to know it. Looks like I’ll have to keep using either Tesco’s, Marks & Spencer‘s and Asda takeaway’s they are a lot better and massively less expensive. In the meantime I will wait hopefully for someone to open the great Indian restaurant on the north coast.

2  Thank pastorjohnlewis
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered a meal to be delivered to me at 7:30 yesterday evening at 7:50 I phoned to query where it was and the guy on the phone hung up on me. I called back again and asked why he hung up on me said he didn’t mean to. Finally meal arrived at 8:10 began unpacking it and found that it was not the right order so back on the phone again feeling very annoyed at this point the same man I spoke to as earlier had trouble understanding me was quite rude but called the driver to arrange to come back with the correct meal and then hung up on me again. Meal finally arrived 8:30 I was so annoyed at the service and told the delivery driver how I felt who was very understanding said he would pass on my feelings to management. Not a happy customer at all.

1  Thank Alecia D
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We go on a number of occasions as a couple and with friends and every time, it does not disappoint! The food is delicious (I usually order the Chilli Masala, spicy & so tasty) The staff are so attentive and will offer guidance if you are unsure of what to order, so definitely ask questions because they will find you the perfect dish!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I went to this place with my friends for an occasion and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious, one of the best authentic Indian food I have ever taste. the value was excellent compared to any other restaurants, and the ambience of the restaurant everything was just perfect. Perfect night.