I stayed at the Bushtown Hotel once again for August bank holiday weekend, and as I always say I will return again. The entertainment as usual was first class, the management, reception, bar, housekeepers, night porters are all helpful and friendly staff. This means a lot to me as I usually travel alone. Nothing is to much trouble, ask and you shall receive. Room is always clean and tidy. The menu is top class. My complements to the chaff. I look forward to my next stay. I have booked to stay over Christmas and New Year. Christmas dinner at the Bushtown must be seen to be believed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland