“great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Coleraine
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed at the Bushtown Hotel once again for August bank holiday weekend, and as I always say I will return again. The entertainment as usual was first class, the management, reception, bar, housekeepers, night porters are all helpful and friendly staff. This means a lot to me as I usually travel alone. Nothing is to much trouble, ask and you shall receive. Room is always clean and tidy. The menu is top class. My complements to the chaff. I look forward to my next stay. I have booked to stay over Christmas and New Year. Christmas dinner at the Bushtown must be seen to be believed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Larkhall, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

The service, food and staff second to none.
We run courses at the Bushtown and if the service was less than A1 we would not be there.
The staff are polite, friendly and quick to sort out any need we have.
Prices for food & wine are a lot better than I've paid elsewhere.
Sunday carvery best I've had.
This hotel is always busy and I see why.
Thanks Bushtown.

Room Tip: Stay for Sunday carvery
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank sacs2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

As it is our Anniversary treated ourselves to. Sunday Carvery at the Bushtown Hotel. This is one of our favourite places for a Sunday meal. Choice of two soups, and the starter selection has to be seen to be believed. Today we had six different meats to try and a great selection of fresh vegetables and sauces to suit your choice of meat, again
the desert table selection,is fantastic, then of course tea or Coffee to relax over. No matter how many times we visit this hotel we have found the staff to be very. Helpful.g

Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Emilygee70
Bangor, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed here overnight last Saturday night and upon arrival, made my way through a wedding, to a pleasant receptionist. Booking in took a matter of minutes and given a key to no.28. Whilst the room was clean &tidy I felt it was a bit dated decor wise. I took a dip in the hotel pool (4ft at the deep end) and whilst the area was clean it was equally dated and the jacuzzi didn't work. The towels supplied were well used and frayed at the ends. That night, I had pre-booked a table which I would reccommend travellers to do. The restaurant was very busy and a waiter came and took our order both drinks and food. However, he did not communicate my order to the chef who cooked me a "blue" steak rather than a burnt steak. So, both I and my companion had to eat seperately. When the bill arrived, I was only charged for the steak. Breakfast the following morning was the best meal of our stay

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a weekend at this hotel where we celebrated a family wedding. On our first evening we chilled out in the restaurant where we had an excellent meal in old world charm surroundings. The wedding reception went without a hitch and there was no skimping on staff or food. While I agree that the hotel could do with a face lift it is by no means shabby and the staff more than make up for this with their friendly and attentive service. We had an enormous room (at no extra cost) and the best part of the stay was the relaxing nightcap on the comfy sofas. I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
northern ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

My Parents Wesley & Violet from Fermanagh have visited this hotel twice this year, & will be returning again soon.
The food is 1st class, plentiful & of great quality. Kieran & the staff made us feel very welcome & we highly recommend this hotel to all ages.
We took advantage of the 3 night break for the price of 2 on both occasions, we had breakfast, plentiful & hot, lots to choose from & the dinner was the best we have had in a long time.
Very Enjoyable Stay & look forward to returning again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank peppers109
Lisburn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Just back from a night at the Bushtown hotel.....stayed with the Husband and 2 kids...had a Lovely relaxing time. It had a 'Homely ' atmosphere...the Staff were very Friendly and helpful...the Food was great , plenty of it - Great Value .
Would recommend it and will be visiting again !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coleraine
Lodge Hotel
#3 of 8 in Portrush
Magherabuoy House Hotel
Magherabuoy House Hotel
#5 of 8 in Portrush

Been to The Bushtown Hotel? Share your experiences!