“not worth visting”

Coleraine, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“not worth visting”
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

not alot of shops. no car park. ther is more empty shop spaces than anything in it. not much to say on it as there us not much to do in it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Amy S

Coleraine, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nothing in it”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This shopping centre only has a few shops in it.Not worth a visit.I live locally and blame the council for putting up the rates

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lorrainec6508
coleraine
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not great”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

I live local so often pop in here but as so many shops in the centre have gone and failed to be replaced it doesn't do the job it should do / you can't get everything under the one roof like you would hope from a shopping centre - the rates in coleraine are a disgrace and no one will fill the many vacant spaces and those who do don't last - it's a shame - if it wasn't for heatons I wouldn't be in there at all

1 Thank angel21Coleraine
Bangor, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Quick look”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

As usual when in Colearine we called in this centre.New look popular with the wife and TK Max which can be either good or bad!!!!.Lot of units empty like most centres.

Visited October 2013
Letterkenny, Ireland
296 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,057 helpful votes
“Does not open till 1pm on Sunday's”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

From the outside, it looks like a nice shopping center, but as it was closed at 12.15pm last Sunday, I did not get the opportunity to see the inside. Because I do not live in the North, I'm not familiar with their hours, and I certainly do not understand them. If I'm back in Coleraine at some stage, and the center is open, I will visit, but I'm not willing to hang around, till it suits them to commence business. Fair play to them, if they don't need the custom!!

Visited September 2013