“Would not recommend!”
Review of Bushtown Leisure

Bushtown Leisure
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at The Bushtown Leisure we understand that nowadays people have adopted a healthier lifestyle, with fitness and leisure playing a big roll in our day to day. Our leisure and fitness facilities comprise of an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Full Fitness Suite. With competitive prices for the general public we have you're every need covered!
Reviewed 30 August 2013

When visiting this on the 24th of this month was very disappointed to be welcomed by a very rude member of staff, when asking her to directed us to the leisure facilities she was no help at all when she very rudely answered there threw their, it was not as if she was busy she was sitting at reception very unapproachable, as I am a travel and tourism student I would not recommend this hotel to anyone as the customer service is appalling and is lacking in friendly staff, after being greeted by the rude receptionist the facilities then let me down, when ringing prior the visit to make sure all the facilities were working we were then told that the jacuzzi was out of order, when going to walk to the pool the walk way was very untidy and looked as if it had not been cleaned for days, when about to walk into the pool the there was various objects floating around the experience was very disappointing and I will not be returning or recommending it to any of my colleges.

4  Thank McRae94

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Visited the Bushtown Hotel specifically to use leisure facilities and was extremely disappointed. The changing rooms were small, dirty and had mould growing near hand washing area, showers and in lockers. The changing rooms also lacked basic amenities such as a hairdryer. The pool area was very grubby. The swimming pool had what looked to be sand/dirt on the bottom surface. There were numerous objects such as plastic and insects floating on top of the water. I believe these facilities should not be open for use of public. I would strongly advise people not to visit this hotel.

6  Thank Leolaura21