“Second time, will go back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Venezia

Villa Venezia
Ranked #12 of 255 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Second time, will go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I first tried the restaurant late last year, the Italian food was delicious also even though we live on the peninsula the restaurant still has that Italian feel especially when the two older waiters are working as they are both Italian. My wife and I recently booked another table for our anniversary and still we are extremely happy with the food and the service.

Bebington, United Kingdom
“5yr old birthday!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Me and the wife had out first date here 14 yrs ago, and the former partner used to provide my junior school with pizza for our class Xmas parties some 30 yrs ago!!! Been here a while then!!
The menu never changes and I never change what I have as I know what I like! Food is always good, and hot and cheerily presented. All waiters seem to be spanish(?!?!).
Tiramisu is the best I've had, and the whole atmosphere is one of charming Italian stereotype. Love this place, and now my 5yr old does too!! They sang happy birthday to him and everything, and for that enthusiasm (and without even being asked to by us) it gets a huge thumbs up. Also GREAT value!!

• Visited May 2014
Wirral
“Good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went here for a meal with work brilliant service with a smile the food was lovely and not bad prices either

• Visited December 2013
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visit the Villa Venezia quite frequently. We are in walking distance of quite a few restaurants and this is one of our favourites. The atmosphere here is typically Italian, very warm and friendly. The staff are very helpful and efficient and the food is excellent. I would definitely recommend this Restaurant if you like good food and an enjoyable night out.

• Visited February 2014
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Never had a bad meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Been a regular here off and on for the last 7 years never had a bad meal here service is always good and food delicious with a lovely dessert trolley

• Visited June 2013