“Perfect... ”

Fat Momma's Mediterranean Bistro
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Fat Momma's we want to re-create what all of those Mediterranean countries do so well; fresh, flavoursome and rustic recipes that all the family can enjoy together. If you are looking to dine out in comfortable surroundings in a relaxed atmosphere, where you are guaranteed a warm welcome by our friendly staff and want the tastiest food around.... please come and give us a try! Fat Momma's is affordable and accessible to all - we are family friendly with highchairs/booster seats available and have a great new kids menu. Also why not try our 2 course menu for £10.95pp (offer valid Sun-Thurs from 5pm until 7pm only) check out our weekly specials board and don't forget to sample our mouthwatering desserts too! Please call should you require any further information and we hope to see you soon at Fat Momma's Prenton.
“Perfect... ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Went for 2 year anniversary meal with my girlfriend. Loved it. Great food, really friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely go again.

1 Thank James M

Oxton, United Kingdom
“What a surpirse”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My partner and I were pleasantly surprised with Fat Mamas, location poor but the food is good, we will defiantly return...

Visited May 2014
2 Thank lizziedc222
Wirral
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a lovely meal here for my son's birthday, 3 meat eaters and one vegetarian, all delicious meals, only slight disappointment was the dessert (a type of Eton mess with mixed berries, not enough meringue for our liking) but otherwise lovely, decent portions, good service and a good price.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ChocaholicWirral
North wales.
“Wonderful food.”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Absolutely wonderful food, big portions. I loved everything I had, 3 courses of pate, lasagne and for pudding chocolate fudge cake.
Everything was really delicious, I can't wait to go back I want to try all on their menu.
I will defiantly be a regular.
The staff really nice, nothing was to much trouble.
Not expensive and really warm atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ann S
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Great food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have used this place a few times and are never disappointed. The food is very good and the service is always excellent. The place has a very nice family run feel to it.

• Visited March 2014