“Best breakfast and chocolate milkshake!”
Review of The Coffee Shop Wellington Road - CLOSED

The Coffee Shop Wellington Road
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Me and my bf frequently go to the coffee shop of a weekend for breakfast! The food is always amazing (the sausages are the best iv ever had!), the staff are always friendly and happy to help and the chocolate milkshakes are to die for! All this for reasonable prices! I would definitely recommend going! :)

Reviewed 13 July 2013

My husband and myself went after reading good reports on tripadvisor and we were totally shocked. We ordered a latte, 2 rounds of toast and a bottle of J20. I was given the J20 without it being opened, which wasn't a screw top! Toast came and only top and bottom crusts were a little toasted, main part of bread was slightly warm but not toasted. Latte was a long time coming and when we asked were it was the "gentleman" said the girl was making it but the latte never came only coffee made with water. My husband commented on the toast and was told in a very rude manner " Electricity costs money". I didn't realise that toast was made with electricity!!!!!!!!!
I would advise anyone thinking of trying this so called "little gem" to keep well away.

2  Thank b_white991
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We came for an all day breakfast and it wasn't what I expected especially as it was so cheap! Lovely staff and good service. The coffee was nice and the food was proper not cheap rubbish fake meat sausages. Overall very pleased and recommend to anyone looking for a very well priced breakfast, sandwich, burgers or even the type of breakfast normally reserved for posh places!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've been to many cafes for breakfasts and this was possibly the full English I've ever had. The meals are a good size and all the food tastes fresh. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. My girlfriend and I both had small breakfasts but were both filled by the meal and were both very happy with the standards of food. It's not a main road so it quiet and and in a nice area. The food was the quality of the cafes that charge twice the price whilst only charging the price of a regular cafe.
Overall, cannot praise the place enough. Just waiting for another Saturday morning that my girlfriend and I are able to walk down there. Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Been a several times and the staff are always friendly and up for a laugh. Food is always delicious and at a fair price. Modern design, always clean and tidy. Enjoyable experience.