“Food nice wait not so...”
Review of ChangeZ - CLOSED

ChangeZ
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
“Food nice wait not so...”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

After the hectic time of Christmas me and my family decided to go out for lunch we arrived and there was only two other families there. The staff were pleasant enough but not very attentive and the wait for the food was ridiculous after a 1 hour 20 min wait (which I couldn't understand due to it not being very busy) our good was brought over and given bit by bit I had almost finished my chicken by the time the side potatoes and vegetables come out and there was no apologies for the wait the food was nice but not worth the wait unimpressed

• Visited December 2013

“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We moved to the area last year and prior to that we always went past said we would go in.

It did not dissapoint service excellent staff were great.

Only down side it doesnt open of a evening anymore :(

birkenhead
“Now been renovated”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Been here today after their refurb,which was much needed and it looks much better.It was looking really scruffy and did put me off going there.Food was good service ok,nice new decor.

Visited August 2013
“Greeted with a welcome”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

A small place on Woodchurch Road near to Sainsburys. Tables and chairs outside although Woodchurch Road is very busy.
I was greeted with a smile and asked if I wished to be inside or outside. I was only having tea and sat outside. The tea came quickly and a good size teapot was brought with the usual including a nice little biscuit.
I was asked if I wanted a paper to read and one was swiftly brought to me. I didn't sample the good so am unable to comment. But from what I have seen I would give it a go.

• Visited July 2013
Oxton, United Kingdom
“Nice little people watching spot with a great salad!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Me and my sister visit here to sit outside (weather permitting) or grab a window seat and watch the world go by whilst enjoying their goats cheese salad which comes with sundried tomatoes and a good reduced balsamic, not to mention the evil warm baguettes they throw in and send your low carb diet into a panicked frenzy!

• Visited June 2013