“Average”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Average”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is a clean but clinical restaurant but on a very busy main road and it has a cafe feel about it you can take your own drink but if you forget there's a Sainsbury,s opposite. I would say the food is average we ordered Chicken Madras, pilau rice.
The madras tasted powderer he rice was a small portion but I suppose sufficient it was our second visit as the first was when they did a buffet which we didn't like this at all. We will probably try once again to give them the benefit of the doubt but will leave it for another couple of months, and if its not right we will send the food back.

• Visited October 2012

wirral
“GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD AT A REASONABLE PRICE”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Visited the vindaloo on a number of occasions and never had any cause for complaint. the service is efficient even at busy times and the staff friendly and attentive.
They have a large and varied menu and will even adjust to your own tastes when requested. I cannot fault anything about the place and would highly recommend to all.

• Visited January 2013
Merseyside
“Good serve, good curry”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

Good curry, good service. I have only had takeaway food. Always have food ready on time. Looks clean and yoy can see the kitchen from the restaurant which is reasuring.

Eating in part looks nice.

“What can I say, never fails to impress!!!”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Went to vindaloo on Friday night even the snow couldn't stop this place from Bieng packed!!!!!!!
The restaurant was nice and cosy as we arrived it was a good job we booked our table in advanced as it was busy even tho it was snowing outside.
The food was excellent,just what you need to warm you up on a cold day like this :) the menu is just right unique in its own special way, try the exclusive platters u will not be disappointed.
It's excellent value for money as the option to bring your own drinks is still available even tho they have a fully licences bar.
The staff are friendly, kind any attentive we were well looked after by the manager and his staff. Over all it was a lovely night out this is truly the hottest place to be on the Wirral!!!!!!

cheshire
“visited for a takeaway”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

I was really looking forward to a nice flavoursome curry so decided to order a takeaway. I ordered madrass with a peswari nann bread and a portion of pilau rice.
The nann was absolutely delicious the rest however was awful!
The rice was watery and the curry lacked any flavour other than chilli. I love spicy food but it tasted of nothing and had what looked like a frozen packet of veg inside it.
It was my first visit and I won't be going back which is such a shame!