“Standard McDonalds”

McDonald's - Rock Retail Park
Ranked #145 of 265 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I was at a gig across the street at Revolver, needed a bite to eat and this was the closest place available. Clean interior, standard food, nuff said.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Staff are deaf, ignorant and just not interested in the slightest. Always getting order wrong, putting half empty chips in bag upside down, getting change wrong and standing there talking about the night out they had last night. Worst customer service on the planet. McDonald's seem to employ anyone !

5  Thank Philevo12
Reviewed 27 July 2013

went last week with my granddaughter she loves it i like coffee with my food and can honestly say they serve the worst coffee i have ever tasted have to have about five extra milk and loads of sugar which i dont usually take in drinks to make it taste better sorry McDonalds saying as i find your deli menu is very nice though

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is our local McDonalds and my family are regular visitors, both eating in and using the drive through at least once per week.
Our latest visit to the drive through earlier tonight is typical of many of our visits - We arrived home to find part of the meal is missing - tonight it was the 3 drinks (bottles of orange juice). On other occasions it has been part of the meal. Due to the problems we have experienced, we usually check before we drive off to ensure everything is in the bag but tonight we were on the way home from London, were tired & didn't think to check as we just wanted to get home. Arriving home I realised the drinks were missing & had to drive back to the restaurant where they had been put to one side. When I mentioned it to the female staff member she handed them over with no apology for the inconvenience which I consider to be poor customer service. Out of our last ten visits to the drive through I would estimate that on half of those occasions something has been left out of our order. I have spoken to a female manager in the past when the dips had been missed out of our order and she was apologetic but the general staff could do with some training in this area to ensure there are fewer incidents. I dread to think how many drive through orders they get wrong based on our own experiences and think this should be flagged up as a training issue at this branch.
I have had no major problems when eating in at this branch of McDonalds. My only concern here is again some of the staff would benefit from a refresher in their customer service training.

1  Thank Helen E
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I'm surprised that there are so few reviews of McDonalds Rock Ferry, Wirral, although I imagine that McDonalds are a company that constantly trawls through Trip Advisor and probably questions any bad reviews and reviewers (court action coming to a reviewer near you!!)

Anyway, I've been to the Rock Ferry McDonalds many times, and have always found it to be clean, with friendly and efficient staff. its also open 24 hours as far as I'm aware, with a drive in service.