“Another Delicious Meal”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Yet another delicious meal at Armadillo. Having eaten there several times I have never been anything less than delighted. The food is a joy, service is prompt and you are always welcomed as an old and valued friend. My main problem is what to choose from the menu but I have to say after this evening my new favourite thing on the menu is the Salmon Maroo, perfectly cooked, beautifully seasoned to bring out the flavours of the Salmon - an absolute pleasure to eat. Thank you

1  Thank flaminglacer

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Loved the Armadillo.The atmosphere was really great, quiet, candles, soft music...The service was great and we found the staff very friendly and helpful. The food was just delicious. Oh wow. I can't wait to eat there again. I had lamb and enjoyed it so much I will find it hard to move on and sample the rest of the menu. That will be my loss though. Even the olives they put out to snack on were delicious. This is now my all time favourite restaurant and I can't wait to go back. Thank you to the staff of Armadillo for a great dining experience.

2  Thank Gillian202
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Visit this restaurant often and am never disappointed , great food, service and atmosphere , try it you'll see .

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We made our second visit to this restaurant on New Years Eve, and have also previously had take away from this restaurant - a great tasty and healthy alternative to pizzas and chips for anyone who lives nearby.

The service is fantastic, with the perfect mix of friendliness and professionalism, the atmosphere and surroundings are absolutely spot on and the food is incredible. We had seafood guvech and tagliatelle, with pizza and chips for the younger member of our party, followed by ice cream and home made authentic baklava for desert.

Genuinely could not recommend this experience highly enough! Great for families, couples, parties etc.

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I took my fiancee here after we got engaged we had a lovely meal she loved the leek and potato soup witch she loved I had borek witch is so nice :-) then the mean course was to die for 100% will come here again