“fantastic food at a good price”

Americano's at The Lauries
Ranked #32 of 266 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had catering for my daughters 18th birthday party, when I went to order I was greeted with a smile and we talked about what I wanted, very pleased with the good chat we had. The food was delivered to the venue and set up perfectly, everybody enjoyed the food it was fresh and very tasty. I would recommend the catering and will be certainly popping in for lunch .

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My friend and I called in for a cuppa and a chat a couple of afternoons ago. The place is very airy and clean and tidy and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food looked so tempting so we ordered a snack each and weren't disappointed.

Everything is very modestly priced too.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

visited The Lauries many times over the last few months, and every time we are down on the Wirral we like to meet up with friends and eat at Americano's.
The menu is always varied, and specials are always value for money. My Wife and I often choose something from the £6.00 menu, Oh and that's 2 meals for £6.00! like i've said it really is value for money. And as a pensioner it really is value for money. The girls who run it are all very friendly, and nothing is too much trouble.
If we can travel down from Rhosneigr, Anglesey for a visit, then I'm sure locals would be flocking there all the time if they could.
Regards Keith & Lynn

Reviewed 2 July 2014

great food, really friendly service, great prices.
I took my kids for their dinner today as my wife was on a course at the center.

The place was clean and tidy and we had a welcome with a smile.
they were flexible on the order and it was all cooked fresh.
My kids ate it all!!
I will return when I am next in Birkenhead!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We hosted an event at The Laurie's Centre in Birkenhead last week. Yvonne provided us with a great buffet, exactly what we needed at a great price. Excellent caterers and from what I've seen a lovely looking spot for lunch!