“Excellent time and time again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sawasdee

Sawasdee
Ranked #6 of 259 Restaurants in Birkenhead
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent time and time again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Been visiting this restaurant for the last 5 years and it is eaaily the best Thai food on the Wirral. The food is always cooked fresh and the staff are always pleasant and happy. We've been at lunchtime and evenings and really can't fault the food or the staff.

2 Thank Lee S

• Thai first
“Lovely food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Stumbled upon this restaurant with my sister when I met her on her lunch break...the food was amazing!
Was all made fresh and came quickly, was so nice :)
Will definitely be back, compared to other thai restaurants this one is very cheap (£7.50 for prawn penang!) but the quality is still very high
Thoroughly enjoyable..we look forward to coming back !

Wirral, United Kingdom
“Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This is defiantly be of the best restaurants on Wirral! Staff at very welcoming and friendly. Have eaten here on many occasions and will be visiting again soon

1 Thank sarah k
Hoylake, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant on the Wirral.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I LOVE this restaurant and it's 100% my favourite restaurant on the Wirral. I have never had a bad meal / takeaway from this restaurant. The food is by far the best thai food on the Wirral and I have tried them all as Thai is my favourite cuisine. I always have a terrible time choosing what to have as I want it all!!! I always make sure to get a side of pad thai noodles as they are amazing! I highly recommend Sawasdee. It looks small and unassuming from the outside but the cosy interior and friendly staff will make you feel straight at home.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Venus_1n_furs
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Authentic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend often eat here. Food is delicious, good portion size, good value for money. Staff are always welcoming. There is a good intimate atmosphere, perfect for couples or a few friends, although I have seen staff parties from time to time. Restaurant is only small but very well decorated and comfortable.

• Visited January 2014