“special anniversary occassion”
Review of Zio Restaurant

Zio Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Portadown
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food excellent as always. Service absolutely terrible. Main course took over one hour to arrive after we had starters. Excuse from a very rude waitress was that we already had our starters. The real fact was that our order was forgotten about. Made a complaint to the manager who was also rude and had an attitude problem. After we got our main course no one came back to our table to see if we needed anything nor did anyone come back with a bill when we had finished. Some of the staff would need to change their attitude towards their customers. After being a customer on many an occasion I don't know if I would rush back. I would suggest that the owners give staff a few much needed lessons in customer care.

4  Thank Judith C
There are newer reviews for Zio Restaurant

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Second visit here, and confirms my initial opinion. A happy, busy restaurant with a good menu and decent staff. Food quality good and prices reasonable. I had a lovely Greek salad with chips, very acceptable. This place seems popular with locals, always a good sign! Would be happy to return anytime. A credit to Portadown!

1  Thank Coz_11
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Called in on a busy Sunday afternoon, we had not booked a table but the friendly gent was able to seat our group of four at a huge table. Menu is great for adults and kids alike, I had the deep fried brie followed by the best burger I have ever had, the rest of my family had garlic bread starters which were enormous followed by pizza, the chocolate brownie dessert is worth a visit alone!
Will definetly return.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

A very busy restaurant, but this did not take away from the excellent way in which we were treated by the staff and by the food we ordered. Very tasty and lots of choice.
Looking forward to next meal there.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

was at a christening lately and ate at this restaurant afterwards. Not my usual part of the world to dine in but this restaurant would lure me back again. the service was excellent considering the large group that I was with, I think about sixty. everything arrived quickly, well presented and warm. my food was lovely and I cant say that I heard one compliant. all the other dishes looked lovely, and the desserts - mmmmmmm. well worth a visit if you are in this part of the world and the price was reasonable. good service, good food and friendly staff. top marks