“The food is AMAZING” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zio Restaurant

Zio Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Portadown
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast
“The food is AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this little gem with thanks to google and what a find! Fantastic food, great service & even tho every time we have been so far it's been very busy they have always found a table for the 2 of us. However I would recommend booking. If you like duck, you must try theirs, desserts are great too. It's worth travelling to, we live almost an hour away. Oh and the important part, very reasonably priced considering the quality of the food and service.

London, United Kingdom
“Big family night out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

We recently took a party of 14 people to Zio's for a family meal.

The atmosphere was lively and friendly, as it was the last time we came to the venue.

The food, wine and Irish coffees where all equally good.

I recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
vilamoura
“Very nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Nice staff, food and lots of choice.
Second visit and well worth a visit.
We had 14 of us and service went well. Nice flavours from the food.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Service is very poor, food standard varies depending on what you order”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Dined twice and on both occasions in the past number of weeks. Returned second time as food was good even though service terrible. Food sat for too long under hot plate in kitchen before waiting staff brought to table and staff were under no service pressure. Decided to return because enjoyed the food.

On second return waitress presented me with wrong meal. Admittedly taking responsibility and apologising, these things happen. I waited another 10 minutes to be presented with correct dish, by this time my partner had finished his meal and I began to eat mine. It was chicken with Brie in a tomato sauce. It was not worth the wait. The sauce tasted like tinned tomato soup, I suspect that's what it was. And it revolted me. I ate only the chicken. Staff pleasant and because it was the restaurant that got my order wrong, removed it from the bill. I won't be back. Service is too slow and staff lack competency. Drinks orders take too long. Don't intend a return visit.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Kirsty M
Portadown, United Kingdom
“special anniversary occassion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food excellent as always. Service absolutely terrible. Main course took over one hour to arrive after we had starters. Excuse from a very rude waitress was that we already had our starters. The real fact was that our order was forgotten about. Made a complaint to the manager who was also rude and had an attitude problem. After we got our main course no one came back to our table to see if we needed anything nor did anyone come back with a bill when we had finished. Some of the staff would need to change their attitude towards their customers. After being a customer on many an occasion I don't know if I would rush back. I would suggest that the owners give staff a few much needed lessons in customer care.

• Visited June 2014