“Just great in every way....”
Review of Zio Restaurant

Zio Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Portadown
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
county armagh
“Just great in every way....”
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I just love this restaurant. Like one of the other diners say it has everything. Great atmostphere, pleasant and attentive staff and good quality well priced food. I have been here with my family, group of girl friends and also a large party from work and each and every time I have been more than delighted with my meal and the great service. I have read some of the other reviews and am wondering if they are talking about the same place however as we all know you cannot please some people.

Co Armagh
“If you like being ignored, this is the place for you!”
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I could write an essay on this place but I'll give the basics.
1) Customer service is APPALLING. Myself and my dining partner waited TWENTY FIVE minutes for our dessert dishes to be cleared away whilst the staff were walking around with blank faces, looking for someone to serve! Hello?
2) Food is mediocre.
3) Having to ask twice for a bill and on the first occasion, barely having my, can I say, polite request acknowledged is not on.

However, I have to say that the waiter which we complained to was very pleasant and apologetic. Ask for him personally if you're afraid to complain, otherwise you'll be waiting approximately 3 and a half years for your bill.

2 Thank Yiddaap
n.ireland
“Doorsteps and raw potatoes”
Reviewed 14 March 2010

had a meal in zio last night really awful dining experience ordered steak medium rare came out like a piece of concrete could have put a window through with it,creamy garlic potatoes were raw.tried to get staffs attention they didnt want to know i wont be back in this place minging.oh and the chef pretends hes italian graci milli more like areva derci!!!!!!!!!

7 Thank froggataz
banbridge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zio has got the lot!”
Reviewed 4 March 2010

Gebo, you and your staff were fabulous! The food was wonderful and the atmosphere even for a Monday night was something very special. Keep up the fantastic work!

Gregg

C. Armagh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This Great Little Spot”
Reviewed 9 October 2009

I have eaten at Zio's several times both with my husband and also with my employees, I have never had a bad meal, the staff are always on hand to ensure you receive great service. The steaks are to die for and also their creamy garlic potatoes are something else, the atmosphere in this resturant is so welcomming and combined with the warm decor makes it a great night out, eather with a group of friend or just a nice relaxing meal for two you will not be disappointed, great friendly staff, fab food and lovely atmosphere Zio's has got it all.

1 Thank jaguar62