“Another great meal, and excellent service”
Review of Zio Restaurant

Zio Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Went to Zios recently and had a lovely meal. Service was brilliant which always makes a huge difference to any dining experience. The place was busy but there was enough staff to make sure that you weren't having to grab the waiter's attention. There's always a great atmosphere and the waiting staff are always pleasant.
My daughter had one of the pizzas (Pollo della Casa) and it was full of flavour. I had sea bass which was delicious and my husband had the Papardelle Bistecca which I assured him he would't be able to finish but he cleared his plate. Younger girl had kids meal which was great value. Desserts were lovely too. Coconut creme brulee and strawberry creme brulee.
It's great to see a place doing so well in these hard times. There are a few restaurants in Lurgan that would do well to take lessons from Zios! We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 July 2010

I was only on Portadown for one night and decided to check out the High Street. Absolutely everything was closed at 6:00 PM and the taxi driver suggest Zio. I started with seared scallops which were excellent. All browned on the outside and tender inside.

For the main I had ravioli with wild mushroom and gorganzola sauce. It was a little rich but still tasty. I passed on dessert but everything I saw coming out of the kitchen looked delicious. All this including a glass of decent wine was £20.00. Will definately head back there on the next trip through.

Reviewed 23 June 2010

I have now been in this restaurant twice in the last few months and once back in the town will be frequenting the premises as much as can afford.
If you are looking exceptional food in a very relaxed enviroment with attentive yet not over powering staff then this is the place to go. Portadown is now a town for people to eat out in day and evening and this place hits the nail on the head and wish them every success.
I enjoy eating out in Belfast but glad to have found a restaurant on par with what you get there on my doorstep as the flavours and portion sizes are exactly what is required for repeat visits.
There also is a pretty decent range of drinks and wines available to cater for most palates however have not managed to avail of wines or the desserts so far to comment on them but expect the same standards and hope to indulge sooner rather than later.

Reviewed 20 May 2010

My favourite restaurant ever and i have been to many! Amazing food and atmosphere that takes ur stresses away. Service is impeccable and the V.I.P treatment from the staff gives this place an edge where all others can not compete. My tip of the day...try Zios!

Reviewed 29 April 2010

I do love my steak. And the chef in Zio knows how to grill one. The best.