“Best Indian in the Country”
Review of Star of India

Star of India
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Portadown
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Portadown, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in the Country”
Reviewed 15 November 2010

This is the best indian to eat in this country. The staff are extremely friendly and would do anything to help. My partner and I have eaten in the resturant on numerous occasions and have never had a bad meal. We love to try different meals - all of which have been beautiful (never any food left on the plate) On tuesdays and thursdays they do some excellent deals, and now they are introducing all you can eat nights definately making us and our friends very happy.

belfast
“best indian reataurant in northern ireland”
Reviewed 27 October 2010

went on a thursday night with 6 friends around 7.30 pm. star of india has a meal deal of £9.75 for full course meal. Papadum, starter, main course along with the pilau rice and nan bread. that is a very good meal deal. will be back again. highly recomended.

2 Thank sajjat_uk
“We went on a Sunday tea-time, no-one else...”
Reviewed 17 October 2010

We went on a Sunday tea-time, no-one else in so no real atmosphere. Very welcoming staff, clean room and furniture very comfortable (bad back). Food arrived quickly and we found the meat to be cooked to perfection. Very tasty food which was spicy but not offensively hot. Cooking of accompaniments spot on, but drinks a little expensive.

Overall, a good dining experience which we would recommend to all. Go!

Lisburn, United Kingdom
“A little gem of a curry house! A must try for curry fans”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I visited this restaurant with 3 freinds. Staff were freindly and helpful. The restauant nicely decorted and has a warm feel.

The food was absolutely fntastic. I had Rogan Josh and it was so full of flavor and freh. I also tried my freinds Biryani, it too was fantastic. I am a avid curry fan and was surprised to find this little gem in Portadown. I am from Lisbrun and have tried Indian restaurants in Lisburn and Belfast, this food is above anything that I have tried. I will be back.