Seagoe Hotel
US$120
US$109
Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
US$155
All reviewsamazing breakfastexcellent qualityrooms are nicewould stay againsunday carverycoffee barkeep up the good workcooked to perfectionbar stafffood was lovelysecond to nonemealcraigavonfryyesterdayhospitalfunction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2010

my daughter had her wedding there in may which i have no complaints about. The one thing I would urge people to be aware of is rooms being charged to your credit card. I was overcharged on my credit card for a room on the sun night which no one stayed in.
After numerous phone calls and promises that it would be credited back to my card needless to say it still hasnt been done. I have been passed from person to person who take my details everytime and promise that it will be sorted out there and that someone will phone me back (Im still waiting).

Seagoe need to get their act together and begin by sending staff on a course on how to deal with the public. There are much better hotels out there and I would advise people to look elsewhere before using the seagoe.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank rock092
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This is probably our fourth visit, staying at the Seagoe when visiting family locally. The family rooms are an interconnecting double and twin room and very spacious. I made use of the Wifi for the first time there and, after an initial problem that the staff assisted with (and refunded my first payment), it was problem-free - and very useful. I understand the hotel has changed hands again recently. We noticed some sprucing up around reception (notably the large staircase looked less tatty) and the bar area. The rooms are much as ever - nice size, large beds and peaceful, but the bathrooms could do with a little updating.

We didn't eat there in the evening but breakfasts were fine and the waiting staff, as with all the staff, were very welcoming and helpful. The one real glitch we had was making the original booking. I was flexible on dates around a weekend but was firmly told that there was a wedding and all family rooms were taken. On further enquiry, it was only the Friday night that was full, so we delayed our trip by a day. It's not the first time that I've had trouble booking - I sometimes wonder whether the focus is solely on weddings, but once there, our stay was fine, as usual.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2010

Returned out of curiosity after sisters wedding fiasco,no suprise that nothing has changed grumpy faces in familiar places with stinking food to match rubys fajitas more like rubys msg filled wrap.msg stands for mono sodium glutimate a food flavouring enhancer that makes you feel bloated and lethargic after consuming it.my partner ordered steak with chips asked for medium rare came out with lots of hair included for free must be making up for the sides you have to pay ridiculous prices for the steak itself was window breaking material well done to that extreme.as the great man gordon ramsey says shut it down turn it off kitchen closed this place should follow suit a real nothern ireland kitchen nightmare avoid at all costs....dessert any1????

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank froggataz
Reviewed 6 September 2010

Very poor welcome from sour face receptionist
Beds need renewed absolute rock hard had a shockin sleep
More staff at breakfast as one guy was cooking, taking orders & serving all on his own felt sorry for him

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 6 September 2010

The hotel bedrooms are tired and worn and need urgent maintenance. In the double room were I was staying, there were the following faults: Two lights in the bathroom were faulty, I could nt use the bath as both taps would not turn, the shaver socket was broken, and the automatic sink plug would not work. In the main bedroom another light was faulty, the curtains would not draw properly and it was an old style (chunky TV). Breakfast was as bad, half cooked toast, cold bacon and eggs, and tepid milk instead of cold milk for cereal.
Overall it was terrible, and very dissappointing. My advice go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business