“Simply Brilliant!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Portadown
Redbrick Country Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 6 Portadown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks recently and the whole experience was excellent. As I was moving to the area it was a busy time for me but to be able to return to a picturesque area with the warmest of hosts and homely atmosphere made the change so much easier. Would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I have stayed at Greygables many times over the past years, and I always feel that I am 'coming home' as soon as I arrive at Moreens front door. Everything about Greygables and Redbrick is fantastic, from the lovely décor, Moreens amazing sense of interior design (each room has its own wonderful character) to the spacious feeling in each property...and to its lovely and very convenient location. Although you are out in the countryside, you are only a few moments drive away from Portadown...and about 45 minutes drive from Belfast International Airport. And what can I say about the best breakfasts in Ireland......go on a diet before you go there! They are wonderful! Nothing is too much trouble for Moreen...she is simply the very best and I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnH_10
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We stayed at Grey Gables having researched previous reviews on this site. The location was wonderful-fantastically peaceful & surrounded by green fields yet within easy access of the town, its amenities & major road connections. Moreen was a consummate host and, as others have stated previously, nothing was too much trouble. You can always tell when someone enjoys what they do & that was evident the moment we met Moreen. The rooms were good (our bathroom was very spacious). The decor and layout were pretty faultless. Having travelled from Bristol we were blown away by the welcome, hospitality, location & more than a little bit stunned at the value for money. I can't recommend it highly enough (just don't go telling EVERYONE about this little gem!).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Goxablin
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We have chosen to use this Guest house every June for the past five years. We have stayed in both the Redbrick and Grey Gables. Maureen is a wonderful lady and makes every part of your stay easy for you and makes you feel very welcome. The beds are very comfy, the rooms are clean and the breakfasts are great!
Thanks again Maureen,
See you next June.

All the best, The London boys

Room Tip: Any, they are all great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JoeSparks90
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed here for the night while working in the area. Moreen was very welcoming and made me feel at home straight away. She really is a lovely host and was more than happy to help with anything. The property itself (Grey Gables) is beautiful with all the amenities you would need, and the room I stayed in was very clean, comfortable and spacious. The surrounding countryside is magnificent and I immediately clicked out of city mode. Also the breakfast was delicious and it really set me up for the day...I only wish I could have stayed longer than one night and I will definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a night and found the room spacious, clean and comfortable. The landlady Maureen was very friendly and affable. I would recommend this place very highly for a weekend break. It is only 5/10 mins from Portadown town centre.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Mielsibub
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Great rooms, 3 beds in ours like having a suite, great breakfast, really good host, Moreen.
We stayed in Grey Gables a lovely property, Moreen also Redbrick Guest House up the lane which also looks alovely property. If visiting the are again I will definatley try to book in either if these.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends