“A hidden gem”

Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Portadown
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lovingly devised by the owners John & Lisa McNally, Sally's has grown from a two- roomed pub to a sprawling restaurant with lots if inviting nooks and crannies with bagfuls of charm and character. A leisurely pint, a dinner for two or a quiet coffee on the sofa Sally McNally's has it all. Whatever you are looking for you can be sure of a warm welcome and great food. Recently runner-up in the Yes Chef Awards Best GastroPub category (All Ireland)
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Had such a lovely night . Food was amazing, steak is to die for and desserts are beautiful! Also love how it feels like I'm sat in my living room whilst enjoying top notch food, deffo be returning !

2  Thank Daisyrich

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had a meal here recently and very happy with everything. It was the first time I had been and have to say the service was great right from the start. Being unfamiliar with the layout we were shown to the lounge/bar area where we waited for just a short time, ordered a drink and started to peruse the menu. (Should mention honest objective advice on menu choices by staff. That was appreciated). On booking I had asked for a table in a quiet area and we got a great wee table beside the fire, and best of all no TV in the restaurant area! The meal was great and I can highly recommend the 8oz sirloin steak. It was lean, tender and cooked to perfection. So thanks to all at Sally McNallys. I'm sure I'll be back again at some stage in the not too distant future.

2  Thank Lionel M
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Lovely and cosy atmosphere,delicious food and great service,my favourite place to eat.I have tried alot of different restaraunts locally and in Belfast and in my opinion Sallys is my favourite,I especially recommend the Oreo cheesecake,delish!My 2yr old daughter enjoys this place aswell and the staff are great with her.If you haven't tried it....go!!

2  Thank ellerain
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Have been here many times, visited again over the weekend and I think the food was the best yet! Service is quick, great portion size, excellent value for money! Stayed on afterwards to listen to a guy playing in the bar, atmosphere was great, everyone friendly and as the saying goes the craic was ninety!! Best food and pub for quite some distance

2  Thank newtraveller77
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Visited as party of four...no trouble booking. When we arrived we found the place busy with lots of families. We were shown straight to our table....good choice on menu at decent prices. Service was excellent and friendly and when food came it was delicious. Well done to all the staff...we will definitely visit again when over from England